SMTTPA SLED October 06, 2015 11:33AM
What will happen to the old sled,and where is the sled? Will you have to be a member of the 2016 season to vote on the sled or will it be like last year and just have to be a member of the 2015 season? The season is now over and there has been no talk about the old sled. They told us at the meeting in Strafford that they will get the origination legal with the state of Missouri. They have not filed a 501c with the state Mo. So are we impersonating an identity ?What about the law suit. What has happen with it? Are we still being sued?

Re: SMTTPA SLED October 06, 2015 05:58PM
Not trying to stir the pot. My question is If they are not signed up as a not for profit organization with the state of Missouri what is that going to do to the club? Could the state shut them down or go after them for some kind of tax problem or go after the member for it ? I sure I am going to get called name for this post like the last guy that ok.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,785, Posts: 229,971, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,049.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009