fun thought October 23, 2015 02:45PM
first off, this is for entertainment and discussion purposes only

There has been a lot of talk about the bowling green 50th anniversary and coming up with ideas that celebrate the history of the event and the sport. The blue shirts do such a wonderful job and i believe their ideas for next year will make for a fantastic and memorable event. That being said, I always keep thinking about what could make it more interesting and fun. The other day one thought went through my mind that a lot of the wheel speed that we see today not only comes from higher horsepower and different sled settings but also the tires. what if.. during "super sunday", the competitors had to go back to running single cut tires or even uncut tires??

my thoughts?

1. that would be awesome to see new machinery with old, aggressive looking tires
2. would they be able to turn them with today's fast gearing?
3. that'll never work because theres not enough old tires left.. how would it be regulated?
4. Its not for points, maybe these guys would go for it, and we would see an amazing display of driving?

anyway. i know its not even remotely possible but wouldn't it be cool?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,701, Posts: 229,801, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,951.

Our newest member CBeard