Hot Raffle Tractor Update 11/6/15 Hot October 26, 2015 03:53AM
In a little over a month about there will be 400 tractors competing at the world's largest antique pull, the Tunica Southern Nationals in Tunica, Mississippi on December 3-5. There will be a very special tractor there that weekend that will have a new owner by the end of December 5th. Below is video of the Oliver 88 at a recent pull in Corunna, Michigan:

Video of St. Judes Tractor 1

Second video, St. Judes Raffle Tractor

It is an excellent top cut class tractor that fared very well at the Great Lakes Classic a week ago. It paid its' hook fees and more last weekend...so it's a good runner.

If you're a pulling fan reading this and have wanted a way into the sport and haven't had time or opportunity, or want a tractor you can pull ANYWHERE in the country year-round, this is one for you. Chances are $20, or 6 chances for $100. ALL NET PROCEEDS are going to St. Judes Childrens Research Hospital. The nation of Pulloff.com users is many and love pulling, here's a way to get involved even more...and help some very deserving kids. Click on the attached flyer for more info on the how and where to buy tickets....I'll also be selling tickets at my stops this fall between now and December 3rd. Thanks for looking.

UPDATE 11/2/15: The St. Judes 88 took a win in the 5500# Division 2T (top cut tires) class in Mason, Michigan this weekend against some of the sport's best at that weight. Fresh side panels have been added to the tractor. It can be seen this coming weekend in White Pine, Tennessee also.

UPDATE 11/6/15: Here is a VERY SIMPLE online link to purchase tickets online for the raffle tractor: Online Order Form

Simply, 1) click on the link and you'll enter the ticket selection page; 2) select your desired number of tickets and complete order through paypal, no account with paypal needed; 3) once your order is completed, you'll receive an email confirmation of the order and I will either send you a scan of your tickets entered into the raffle on your behalf or I can physically mail them-your choice. Drawing is to be held 12/5/15, do not have to be present to win!

Thank you in advance for your efforts on behalf of the children of St. Judes!

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2015 04:12AM by Bryan Lively.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Website Statistics
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009