Diesel Super Stock Tractor Predictions November 07, 2015 12:09PM
Here are my Diesel Super Stock Tractor predictions for who will be accepted in the National Farm Machinery Show. If you know of additional tractors who applied, please let me know!
Super Stock

Miles Krieger

My Blog:
Miles Beyond 300
[www.facebook.com]
milesbeyond300@gmail

Re: Diesel Super Stock Tractor Predictions November 08, 2015 08:12AM
What is the status of Smoke and Mirrors? If he showed up and made a pass like he did in Tomah...... WOW.

Re: Diesel Super Stock Tractor Predictions November 08, 2015 09:20AM
Not sure John has the tractor back together yet.

Re: Diesel Super Stock Tractor Predictions November 08, 2015 10:19AM
How come the numbers are so low.there's a lot more diesel supers in the country that. Same with the mod class. I thought they where going to improve the show not kill it.

Re: Diesel Super Stock Tractor Predictions November 08, 2015 02:14PM
I believe there were a few DSS guys that didn't apply. I'm not sure of each competitors reasons but here's some observations on my part: The class has had a tough go of it at the Farm Show the past few years. They are high horsepower, high torque, and they are pretty temperamental tractors. Combine that with them being the first class on Wednesday night on a fresh track and it's a very bad combination.

Personally I don't trust the results from that class on Wednesday for the past two years. Last year there were the sled issues, in the previous year there was the Pulloff pass that went through the sand pile while ALL the other tractors in the class made it ¾ track and bounced to a sudden stop. I'm not sure if it was a sled malfunction, a track issues, or… but it sure didn't appear to be a legitimate finish to the class.

Personally, I think the first class of the event should be lower horsepower class like Superfarm. They put on an exceptional show in Louisville every year and they tend to pack the track more than tear it up.

It's a tough situation for the committee and fair board since the DSS are a big fan draw and it's a great way to kick off the event, but it's not the best option from a purely competition standpoint.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Diesel Super Stock Tractor Predictions November 09, 2015 12:33AM
No I know why a lot of them don't want to come
Back or apply again is because for the last 2 years they have been getting the shaft because mike Whitt screwed the sled settings up an they didn't want anymore tractors to make the pulloff because the sled was set so light they do it every year they have a good sled setting change it to heavier then lightin it up to much an then ether set the pan faster on some guys or hold the brakes I've seen it with my own two eyes when one tractor makes a nice 15 or so second pass then another comes up an they drop the pan at freaking 40 feet out an that guys pass was 11 seconds longer then the other guys something fishy is going on

Re: Diesel Super Stock Tractor Predictions November 09, 2015 12:51AM
the committee doesn't listen to anyone or any thing, the diesel pullers wanted to swithch night and the committee said no and they send out a survey and ask what they can do to improve the show and don't do anything.....it's the same old show with the same strange results. and I dfon't think it's mike witt that won't change the sled, it's the guy running the sled!!!!!!!!!

Re: Diesel Super Stock Tractor Predictions November 10, 2015 02:01AM
What happened to smoke n mirrors?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,624, Posts: 229,684, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,897.

Our newest member JD_8520