Winterizing alcohol System November 21, 2015 01:58AM
What is best to winterize you alcohol fuel system? I have heard 2 different ways. One is completely dis-assemble the system and blow out all the alcohol and spray pumps down with WD-40 and I have heard people leave system in tack and use a fuel stabilizer/ Thoughts.

Re: Winterizing alcohol System November 21, 2015 04:47AM
Information
What is best to winterize you alcohol fuel system? I have heard 2 different ways. One is completely dis-assemble the system and blow out all the alcohol and spray pumps down with WD-40 and I have heard people leave system in tack and use a fuel stabilizer/ Thoughts.

I do the first with WD-40. I spray it in the hoses, all valves, pump(I turn it over as I am spraying it), nozzles, etc.. Then blow it out with air at the beginning of the season. Never have had a problem.

Re: Winterizing alcohol System November 21, 2015 08:24AM
Drain all the fuel out
Pour a couple gallons of diesel fuel
Start up, run till it dies
Keep starting it up till it won't fire anymore

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,748, Posts: 229,892, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,087, Posts: 225,995.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM