PPL Western Series November 23, 2015 05:17AM
I have pulled with both organizations over the past couple of years, been to Gordyville in the past but not recently. I knew a little about Klint through Gordyville but not very well. I decided this year to attend the rules meetings wtih Outlaws and catch the General meeting with PPL. After all they were pratically in the same town. I wanted to attend the PPL meetings hoping to learn little better what their course or plan was going forward and to see if there was any kind of sense of panic that might be coming accross from fellow members of the organization, becasuse after all when you read on Pulloff and speak with fellow Outlaw Pullers over the the past couple of years all you read about is Outlaws, very little is being said about PPL west. I was hoping to catch the truck rules meeting but missed it. The General Meeting was packed and the message that Kurt delivered was to my suprise. I thought it started a little slow with the event review, but when he moved to the what his vision was, what their product was about, and what they weren't about was really what struck me the most. I can say I was always under the impression they were about taking Outlaws down mainly because I have heard more from that side. Shame on me. I never thought about as being anything else except to take Outlaws down. PPL West impressed me that day so much that we probably going forward are 100% on board with PPL West and supporting what there goals are going forward. My view of PPL was always one of question. I wasn't sure why they were out west or what there purpose was. I really didn't feel over the past couple of years that they have really added much until I went to Wayne, NE's pull earlier in the year. That is were it all began for us, We had to do some more investagting into PPL. I was sold Saturday afternoon. Keep the pedal down!

Re: PPL Western Series November 23, 2015 02:40PM
The wayne ne pull was very good. Hope they do the same next year.

Re: PPL Western Series November 23, 2015 02:57PM
Will we see your tractor their next year???

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,783, Posts: 229,968, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,048.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009