IAMO December 05, 2015 01:47AM
Has anyone heard anything on IAMO Pullers? Website isnt updated from the spring of 2015 and havent heard of any rules meetings or anything.

Re: IAMO December 05, 2015 10:30AM
Well I've wondered the same thing all summer, I guess they are still waiting for dry weather. Maybe they don't want anyone to know what's going on.

Re: IAMO December 06, 2015 01:14AM
I'm curious as well. Haven't heard anything for awhile. Hate to see any association not be successful

Re: IAMO December 06, 2015 11:34AM
I know was wanting to Hook last year but won't send in Dues when you don't know what's going on. I know Tractor numbers were way down.

Re: IAMO December 06, 2015 12:49PM
IAMO has run its course im afraid with the Limited Pros having several different organizations to pull with that offer more money(PPL,Outlaw). Then with the ProStock pickup rules change to Aluminum heads putting IAMO trucks under the same rules as PPL,Outlaws,and MSTPA which all pay more money. Little things like a web page not being updated for a year at a time does more to contribute to the demise of a organization than many realize. Im truly sorry about the way things have went due to the fact IAMO was full of great people that no longer involved with IAMO.

Re: IAMO December 06, 2015 01:21PM
Does anyone have a copy or link to their rules, specifically tractors? Just curious. Would have considered coming up for a hook or two this year, but wanted to see rules in writing first.

Re: IAMO December 06, 2015 02:04PM
You can go to the Links page. Trouble is they" may" have a banquet in Jan. and change rules then if they are still an Org. One of the reasons so many Tractors left is because of the ever changing rules, we couldn't keep up.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,704, Posts: 229,805, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,952.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro