question for brian lively ?? December 15, 2015 12:26PM
I hought I read somewhere that you were doing the bg 50th program of some kind and were taking small stories and/or pics to be submitted.i cant find the info anymore.if you are could you repost ???,thanks todd

Re: question for brian lively ?? December 15, 2015 12:42PM
Todd, if you have a story or photos float them along to me at rblively@hotmail.com . If anyone else has anything please let me know, have some great stories coming in to make this something we can all be proud of. Thanks for asking!

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: question for brian lively ?? December 15, 2015 12:47PM
thanks brian,how much time do we have,im sure theres a deadline ??

Re: question for brian lively ?? December 15, 2015 03:13PM
The sooner the better, it helps me sort info easier. My drop-dead date is week after Louisville but dont wait around to send stuff in, anyone thats interested reading this. 150 pages will be a mammoth project to do, pretty much two magazines at once so Ill need time to make it all fit together right. Thanks again Todd.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,785, Posts: 229,971, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,049.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009