Outlaw super farm class January 01, 2016 07:14AM
Thinking of trying to make a few outlaw pulls this summer and wondering what rules have changed from last year.

Re: Outlaw super farm class January 01, 2016 09:14AM
The outlaw SF don't have rules. Just run clear b100 and put a Kavan engine dyno service sticker on the side and you can do whatever you want. Call Colberg and have him modify your turbo the tech guys have no clue what there looking at.

Re: Outlaw super farm class January 01, 2016 10:52AM
NOT being able to beat the best and mean typing about it really makes you look like a back of the pack type of tractor puller we all get sick of listening to, To your face we act interested and pretend to agree but walk away thinking JEALOUS IDIOT.. spend more win more. your just unable to pick up on that Ace...

Re: Outlaw super farm class January 01, 2016 12:42PM
The Outlaw tech guys don't need to know what to look for on a turbo.
The rulesman or men, for the class DO need to know what to look for, as they, not the tech. officials, are to tech. their own class to check conformity to the COMPETITION rules.
The tech. officials are to concentrate on compliance with SAFETY rules.
Good program actually.
Not sure how many inspections get performed by the Rulesmen, but that is the procedure in place.

Re: Outlaw super farm class January 02, 2016 02:25AM
Splainerator- these rules officials you speak of, they must work in the shadows because I've never seen them. The only guys to tech my tractor were tech officials. Also Tom himself when they pull in random tractors. Maybe bring up these mystical rules officials at the meeting next year. HI- you need to double check your info as bryan was not kicked out. The teching isn't the problem it's the lack of enforcement that is the problem. 4 tractors in SF and 2 or 3 each in LLP/LP and the only guy to get kicked out is Rod Deck? Pretty poor to say the least. But hey the Decks have been kicked out before and pull NTPA so they are the scapegoats. The other guys are just too loyal to the organization to be kicked out ha. I don't know what's worse the way all that went down or the fact that the rest of the guys in the class(s) don't seen to have a problem with it. What's the point in boxed fuel/water and boxed turbos if when you get caught it's just swept under the carpet? Is it all for the sponsors?

Re: Outlaw super farm class January 02, 2016 02:49PM
Boxed fuel and water is a great thing. I think more clubs should go in that direction. I don't believe these so called guys even know what it is like to run buy the rules. Get off the additives and see how good you are. Ha ha the tractors would become farm stocks.

Re: Outlaw super farm class January 01, 2016 04:24PM
Hi Bryan Deck, how was your day? Must still be upset about getting the boot are we?

Re: Outlaw super farm class January 02, 2016 02:10AM
How about them Chiefs!!!

Re: Outlaw super farm class January 02, 2016 02:43AM
Outlaws is just the good ol boys club. If your not in it they dont want you pulling with them. Common set of rules are the only way to go in my eyes.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009