Any new GOVERNMENT built tractors being built? January 07, 2016 09:35AM
Any Government handout tractors being built this year>? Just wondering as how much stupidity will be out there

Re: Any new GOVERNMENT built tractors being built? January 07, 2016 09:44AM
Think I'll build one that says Krissy on the side of it

Re: Any new GOVERNMENT built tractors being built? January 07, 2016 11:43AM
Krissy, if you would like to keep track of how farmers are spending their cash these days, (government money or not) maybe you could find a position within the obama administration seeing as those screw ups try to control everything else, just remember not to complain about it with your mouth full.

Re: Any new GOVERNMENT built tractors being built? January 07, 2016 03:05PM
6 miles to the elevator I wanted a new Peterbuilt and a new enclosed trailer before things went bust . what a bummer and the banker wants this years operating note paid off. Said he wouldn't roll it over and he had the nerve to question me about my pulling tractor .

Re: Any new GOVERNMENT built tractors being built? January 07, 2016 02:56PM
Crop prices are down, farm payments are due, landlord's don't want to reduce cash rent, the big green dealer lot's are full of new equipment that isn't moving hopefully the will offer a new credit program of nothing down and no interest for 20 year's , my neighbor had to let his new green combine go back and had to drag the old 7720 out of the fence row and work on it himself what a let down and even the coffee shop suffered , another neighbor has his green combine for sale and his kinze planter just trying to make ends meet and make a land payment on a farm he gave $12000.00 dollars an acre for , maybe he can get a new planter financed by spring the engine went out on the green combine so I did his custom combining with my old $6000 1480 it paid for itself 3 times this year. On down the road another big feeling operator has been blowing about how much he lost farming this year but Hart's are building him a new engine for the pulling tractor . Their will be plenty of new tractors perhaps a new government program and insurance payments .

Re: Any new GOVERNMENT built tractors being built? January 08, 2016 12:23AM
These are interesting times. Yesterday the WSJ featured a story about how Ted Cruz is willing to bring his anti RFS agenda to Iowa. How much of the past few years prosperity is a direct result of the fuel ethanol industry? Imagine where grain farmers would be today without the RFS. While I do agree that ethanol industry needs to continue to stand on its own economically. It makes more sense fiscally to keep the ethanol industry strong by encouraging consumption than it does to pump billions of tax dollars into farm program payments trying to keep the farm sector afloat in the very near future. Cheap oil will only last so long. I lived through the 80s; been there, done that, and got the Farm Aid tee-shirt to prove it.
Willy Nelson

Re: Any new GOVERNMENT built tractors being built? January 08, 2016 12:23AM
Delete this trash....

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Website Statistics
Global: Topics: 38,795, Posts: 230,002, Members: 3,341.
This forum: Topics: 37,104, Posts: 226,075.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009