Outlaw rule January 11, 2016 06:13AM
Does anyone know If the turbo rule and the big block rules have been released yet? What is the final decision

Re: Outlaw rule January 11, 2016 09:06AM
23 votes sent out 20 came back, 13 against big blocks and 7 voted for it, 13 against turbo update 7 voted for the update, so everything stays the same for 2016

Re: Outlaw rule January 11, 2016 11:19AM
Kurt , just curious if somebody that does not currently pull with the outlaws and has a bbjd and would like a chance to vote on the matter how would they ever be included? I know there are a few around that would like to pull outlaws, is there a way they get to vote ??

Re: Outlaw rule January 11, 2016 11:45AM
We are always looking for new people who would like to pull in any of our classes. Come to the banquet pay membership be a voting member and your vote will be counted

Re: Outlaw rule January 11, 2016 12:28PM
So $300-$450 to allow a vote and then not pull when big blocks are once again not allowed? Seems far fetched....

Re: Outlaw rule January 12, 2016 02:55AM
That may or may not be the case , but then atleast I am getting something for my money , not just the opportunity to vote on a rule that probably won't ever change , I'm not bashing the outlaws , it's a great group but if they would like more new members rules will need to change someday....

Re: Outlaw rule January 11, 2016 11:10PM
The old saying---IF YOU CAN'T BEAT EM--BAN EM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Outlaw rule January 20, 2016 06:52AM
After starting to read this thread, it got off the subject. My question is why do the not allow big blocks.

Re: Outlaw rule January 20, 2016 08:51AM
something to do with bore spacing in the bbjd and the case motors, it seems weird to me since they all are running "stock" motors

Re: Outlaw rule January 20, 2016 09:03AM
Bore spacing defines limits for bore size and more importantly valve size, these two are the limiting factor in horsepower production. Althought it hasn't been proven to be the end all in any class, the potential is there. Could possibly be why most prostocks utilize the bbjd powerplant anymore.

Re: Outlaw rule January 22, 2016 02:14AM
Is Outlaws the only association that has bore limits on classes.

Re: Outlaw rule January 26, 2016 08:45PM
So I have a big block and want to run with Outlaws what are my options on classes?

Re: Outlaw rule January 12, 2016 01:42AM
It's funny when you complain about 3 or 400 bucks for a membership but will drop thousands every year for the latest and greatest turbo,pump or head and not bat an eye...lol

Re: Outlaw rule January 12, 2016 04:42AM
but there are 2 big blocks in the line up at the western farm show in the 4.1 that makes a lot of sense

Re: Outlaw rule January 12, 2016 05:52AM
the pull during the western farm show is not part of the summer series,there is no points given for that show, that is why you you may see the 2 big blocks in the 4.1 class , i will bet they will not be pulling next summer,

Re: Outlaw rule January 12, 2016 04:41AM
There appears to be a big block in the limited pro stock class in kc.

Re: Outlaw rule January 12, 2016 05:29AM
What turbo was voted on? Also why do they want to change turbos?

Re: Outlaw rule January 12, 2016 05:51AM
They wanted to put a billet wheel in that time bomb.

Re: Outlaw rule January 12, 2016 07:04AM
So since there's no points you can run any fuel, water or turbo? Or just picking which rules to follow or not?

Re: Outlaw rule January 12, 2016 07:45AM
Western farm show pull has its own rules. Very similar to outlaw rules with a few exceptions. Fuel and water will have to be outlaw rules

Re: Outlaw rule January 12, 2016 10:13AM
Enough already you built a bbjd due to cost not to pull with outlaws.

Re: Outlaw rule January 13, 2016 02:18PM
So what outlaw is saying...... No bbjd, no case & no minneapolis moline???? They are all NOT allowed to pull outlaw due to engine size. Why would outlaw want to be sending out a message like this????? In a previous post it says "we are always looking for new pullers" . I guess they don't want to look very hard.

Re: Outlaw rule January 14, 2016 12:29AM
This outlaw shows are starting to get kind of boring. Same stuff year after year. With there rulers there is nothing new. The world famous" big screen" is not enough to make the shows exciting. Total lack of color. The rules they have make them look like a"good old boys club",,,,outsiders not welcome!!!

Re: Outlaw rule January 14, 2016 01:03AM
Not for sure what pulls you been going too, but Outlaws has lots of big block John Deeres. I think it is only the one tractor class out of 6 classes they have bore limit. Limited Pro STock is the class. I go to Outlaws, NTPA and PPL pulls and Outlaws is the only one I see with lots of new vehicles every year. PPL Champions Tour is good and lots of vehicles we rarely see but the Western Series is same as what everyone else has out here. No Pro Stocks, no 2WD Trucks, no Modified Tractors, no USS Tractors. Lot of smoker classes from farm stock to limited pro. When they do try to have the better classes there are not many vehicles and if on an Outlaw date about none.

Re: Outlaw rule January 14, 2016 02:25AM
Not really sure why the outlaws always compare themselves to PPL and NTPA, they only have one class that an NTPA or PPL puller could hook in and that's the TWD class. Sure there is the Unlimited Open Grand Ultimate Elite Regional National Super Stock class which is really just the LSS class. They have rules that do not allow national pullers to hook with them

Re: Outlaw rule January 14, 2016 01:11AM
Agreed, they each have their own show, and each has its own followers which results in seeing the same show time and again. It's nice to have a choice of pulls to go watch. Really the only issue is when orgs have the same class with as little as one rule preventing pullers from hooking it is a detriment to both orgs. As for the western series it has grown each year and will continue to do so.

Re: Outlaw rule January 14, 2016 03:47AM
I think all associtions have their followers and for years I have went to pulls here in Missouri. I live just 30 minutes east of Kansas City. Seen MSTPA, NWTPA, PPL, Western Series and Outlaws many a time and they all have basically the same pullers every year. Outlaws seems to change classes at their pulls so you see different stuff at the same pulls every year. Probaly the best pull I see every year is the big PPL pull in Weatland every fall. Mound City is a good pull as they have some of the PPL Champions Tour classes. Never made it up yet to see the big Outlaw pulls up north but heard they were starting one of those big pulls in Warrensburg. The state fair pull has went downhill and glad Outlaws is back with 12 classes. That will be heck of a pull to go to. The Western series was there in 2014 and not much, looked about like the pulls they had earlier in the week. Only comparison I really have was last year we went to Montgomery City on Friday night to Outlaw pull with 6 classes and then to Platte City on Saturday night and I think they may had 8 classes. No comparison in pull. Outlaws hands down better pull. More and better rigs, big screen so much better than the little board Western uses. Outlaws hooks them fast and didn't screw around neither. Only want to sit on bleachers so long.

Re: Outlaw rule January 16, 2016 07:33AM
I bet Outlaws was cheaper even with the better classes.

Re: Outlaw rule January 16, 2016 01:06PM
Two words;
Track Builders

Re: Outlaw rule January 16, 2016 10:32AM
I'm jealous of you. I go to some Outlaw pulls up in eastern Neb. but they are same to be exactly the same. Light limited pros are the first class followed by superfarm. I'm a fan of the smoker classes so those classes are OK, but why have them at every single pull and at the beginning every single time? Went to Council Bluffs, good pull (same starting order) but had to leave before pro stocks pulled at end of night.

Re: Outlaw rule January 16, 2016 01:56PM
What I like about the Outaws the last couple of years is they mix the classes up from year to year at the pulls. Sometimes it is different classes and sometimes it is different order of classes at pulls. Seen super farms hook first and seen them hook last. With over a dozen different classes they have such a variety now with 2 modified tractor classes, three 4wd truck classes, 2wd truck class and 4 smoking tractor class and one alcohol tractor class. They do a good job of mixing the noise and smoke up at every pull. Everyone loves the big screen from fans to pullers. That is what hurts the western series as they are all mainly lower end smoker tractor class and gets old watching smoke after smoke and no variety. Basically the same classes every pulling group in Nebraska, Iowa and Missouri has yet at a lot higher price.

Re: Outlaw rule January 17, 2016 07:11AM
The reason for having the LLP first is to get the track into shape for the "Better" more high horsepower stuff, after all why not let them (LLP) tear up there stuff first so the big boys don't have too.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,687, Posts: 229,792, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,955.

Our newest member Jason