Fumes Indoor Pulls February 20, 2016 03:45AM
Would putting smoke tubs on Alcohol truck, tractors & hot rods take care of the fumes at these in door pulls? Or do they put out so much heat they would melt the hose? Smoke Tubes look like a easy fix to the smoke and fume problem to me.

Re: Fumes Indoor Pulls February 20, 2016 06:53AM
Not sure if it would be hot enough to melt the tube, I think the concern is that the fumes are strong enough to ignite inside the tube if a spark occurred. This will piss a lot of noise makers off but I would do away with them indoors. A lot people go sick for a week after an indoor event with alcohol fumes

Re: Fumes Indoor Pulls February 20, 2016 07:05AM
I thought the worst fumes were from the USS and the LSS but that would be easier to fix than the Mods and TWD, just add a smoke tube to those tractors. I run a Mod and I don't see any easy way to fix that issue. I like all of the classes and don't want to see any of them kicked to the curb but it does get pretty intense the higher up you go in the seats.

S'no Farmer

Re: Fumes Indoor Pulls February 20, 2016 02:44PM
I've seen some indoor antique pulls that had a hood that hung off the sled out over the tractors and caught their exhaust that way. Then it was sucked back through a traditional type smoke tube. I'm not sure how practical something like that is at this level of pulling but it seems like it would help a lot if someone could make it work.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,736, Posts: 229,871, Members: 3,333.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,986.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM