Question for Kurt or Doug March 07, 2016 02:50AM
When will the Outlaw schedule be finalized? Also I heard Hinton IA is no more is that true?

Re: Question for Kurt or Doug March 07, 2016 07:53AM
Thanks for the interest in Outlaw Pulling. Our schedule is about complete and will release towards the end of the week. Just been busy with Western Farm Show and the last fair convention this past weekend. Still working on a few events and moving some classes around. Thanks, Doug

Re: Question for Kurt or Doug March 07, 2016 09:45AM
Doug, Does Outlaw Pulling have a lite (6000-6500) pound class, for diesel component tractors? If so where can I see of obtain the rules?
Thanks

Re: Question for Kurt or Doug March 07, 2016 12:54PM
When will the 2016 rules be up?

Re: Question for Kurt or Doug March 07, 2016 12:35PM
Doug has put together a great schedule Just finalizing a few things and will get the schedule out by next week OTTPA continues to grow with new , bigger and better events. Unfortunately that always means letting some pulls that don't fit the schedule or are not profitable go. It will be a great summer. Best of luck to all our pullers and promoters.

Re: Question for Kurt or Doug March 07, 2016 01:09PM
What a shame, Hinton has been a part of tractor pulling in the midwest for years! But if it's no longer feasible than so be it , pulling is all about money just like anything else these days.

Re: Question for Kurt or Doug March 07, 2016 01:47PM
Hinton has always been a great pull for the Ottpa but the community gave up in it couple years ago. OTTPA tried to promote it for s couple years but with out much help from the community it just didn't work, but if the community of Hinton wanted the pull all they have to do is promote it and we would be glad to have it back on the schedule. But for now the fans can still watch good OTTPA shows in Rock Valley and Hawarden.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2016 01:32AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: Question for Kurt or Doug March 07, 2016 02:35PM
i remember when the ottpa had a western sweep onawa on thursday hinton on friday and carrol nebraska on saturday and now there is no ottpa event at any of these places and i know for a fact that the ottpa footed the bill for hinton for a couple of years to keep that pull going and at the same time onawa and carrol asked for help and got none from the ottpa i guess business is business but for northwest iowa folks pulling around here is getting slimmer and slimmer every year

Re: Question for Kurt or Doug March 07, 2016 07:57PM
That is the key right there, they had the western sweep for alot of years, but boards and interests change.
Maybe in a few years they will bring some of them back.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009