The Special March 23, 2016 12:02PM
I was just wondering if Hans Boxler still pulls? I always liked that diesel ss but haven't heard anything about it lately

Re: The Special March 23, 2016 01:15PM
Hans is hoping to have it ready for Dansville ny

Re: The Special March 23, 2016 01:18PM
ok...cool..im from Wisconsin but I have seen it in person a few times at Tomah

Re: The Special March 24, 2016 03:11AM
When He had it dialed it was awesome to watch

Re: The Special March 24, 2016 09:41AM
I talked to Hans Jr. down to Harrisburg and if all goes well he is hoping to be at Dansville NY June 11th. The plan, as of now is to concentrate on the state level events and try and get the tractor dialed in. They are trying a few different things and building a more robust tractor. If all goes well Chapel Hill and Bowling Green will be a go for the Boxler's. Hans said he has not been behind the wheel for the last four years so he is looking forward to the new "Special".

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: The Special March 24, 2016 10:46AM
I hope it all works well

Re: The Special March 24, 2016 10:59AM
Gota love The Special! I heard Hans has a new chassis and changed the turbo set up , has anyone else heard this ?

Re: The Special March 26, 2016 08:15AM
Not specifically, but this video could be a preview?

[youtu.be]

Re: The Special April 09, 2016 04:22AM
too bad it will never blow SMOKE again

Re: The Special April 09, 2016 09:57AM
I think I see smoke. If Hans Boxler told Dick Morgan he wants to run at ESP level in Dansville, etc... he has built a new Diesel Super Stock which he can run within the rules of the ESP Heavy Super Stock class. The alcohol fueled cubic inch limit in the ESP Heavy Super Stock class is 504 I believe, which means no Unlimited Alcohol National (Heavy) tractors allowed. Unless the big surprise is that it is a Light Super Stock Alcohol tractor at 504 cubes which can be run in both Light and Heavy NY ESP classes and he has built it to try to beat on Henry in NY and Jason Hootman and the Korth/ Chizek tractors on the grand national circuit. I think I place my guess it is a Diesel.

Re: The Special April 10, 2016 02:19AM
I think it will be a deere motor

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,800, Posts: 230,009, Members: 3,341.
This forum: Topics: 37,106, Posts: 226,079.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009