Announcer Week on the Pulling Radio Network-Stacy Butson and Jon Strandlie join me on Let's Grow Pulling Monday April 18 April 16, 2016 03:16AM
All shows this week on the pulling radio network will focus on announcers! My guests this Monday night will be Stacy Butson and Jon Strandlie long time Badger State Announcers and pulling fanatics. Listen in Monday April 18th at 7pm Central 8pm Eastern Pulling Radio Network

On future Let's Grow Pulling radio shows I am very excited to announce that I have shows coming up with:

Bryan Lively editor of the Hook and Propulling Magazine, Ed Kasper Light Limited Superstock Puller as we discuss the diesel/alcohol dilemma in Badger State in his class and why the pullers haven't let the alcohol light limiteds into the Badger State class.

Guy Nelson President of Southwest WI Pullers and the importance of smaller local organized clubs with rules, classes to for smaller budget, new pullers and small towns, fairs, new events, that want to have organized pulling but don't have the budget for PPL/NTPA/Outlaw events.

Working on Steve and Greg Boyd about their Ahoy experience with the tractors and their 2016 season

Zach Howell and the explosion of the Light Pro class (it is going to happen)

Phil Kelly-Red Blooded Binder Super Farm and his real job, films for NASCAR-discuss what he sees between the 2 sports and what we need to be doing more

Bob Barbee

Miles Krieger and more.......Thanks for listening and helping grow pulling!!!!!!!! Listen to any show, any time. Let's Grow Pulling Radio Show Past Episodes

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2016 03:32AM by Jason Schultz.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,642, Posts: 229,708, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520