Monday April 25th My guests on let's grow pulling Bryan Lively and Ed Kasper April 24, 2016 05:44AM
First half of the show Ed Kasper, Bryan Lively and I discuss the Light Limited Class and the diesel/alcohol debate and how this has effected clubs like the Badger State Tractor Pullers. Listen at 7pm Central Standard time Pulling Radio Network

Second half of the show is dedicated to Bryan Lively his pulling passion, and his work as the editor of the Hook and Pro Pulling magazines. As a part of his interview on the show he is offering a special for both magazines, when you subscribe send a message to the seller and type "let's grow pulling" he will throw in a free issue. Normally you get 6 issues for $30, you will get 7 issues for $30 with this offer.

Hook Magazine

Pro Pulling Magazine

Listen to any of my past shows any time. The top 3 downloads this past week have been. The announcer show with Stacy Butson, Jon Strandlie and Kris Clark. Mike Chastain/Greg Elsing and Doug Roberts shows.

Listen to past shows of Let's Grow Pulling anytime

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2016 05:46AM by Jason Schultz.

Video of 5 engine mod rollover in Germany-driver is ok April 24, 2016 08:16AM
Video Link

Jason Schultz

Re: Monday April 25th My guests on let's grow pulling Bryan Lively and Ed Kasper April 27, 2016 11:57AM
Jason, when will Monday's show be posted on Soundcloud? I don't see it on there, or am I missing something.

Thanks

Re: Monday April 25th My guests on let's grow pulling Bryan Lively and Ed Kasper April 27, 2016 02:15PM
I found it on Sound cloud this afternoon through PRN website. Should be at top of podcast list.

If you missed Monday April 25th with Bryan Lively and Ed Kasper listen anytime April 28, 2016 01:49AM
Here is the link, scroll down it is episode 9

Jason Schultz

Let's Grow Pulling Monday May 2 Guy Nelson President of Southwest Wisconsin Pullers April 29, 2016 01:53AM
Not every puller has the time or the money to pull with a national or even state level club. There are some really good clubs that can help out smaller towns, organizations with a pull and at the same time give rules, schedule and classes for pullers. Classes like 2.5 diesel trucks, Too Hot Too Farm tractors, etc.

One of these associations is Southwest Wisconsin Pullers. Guy Nelson joins me to talk about what he has learned from the last couple years and what he is doing to grow pulling in his club.

Here is their website Southwest Wisconsin pullers

Listen in Monday May 2nd at 7pm Pulling Radio Network

You can listen to any of my past shows anytime, and thanks again for your support. Let's Grow Pulling Radio Show

Jason Schultz

Richland Center, WI May 7 Pulling Classes-Payouts-Test and Tune Info April 29, 2016 01:56AM
Pulling Link

Motorsports Mayhem website-for all the other events happening that day.

Jason Schultz

Great article about Linder brothers in Farm and Dairy.com April 29, 2016 03:18AM
Linder Bros Article

Jason Schultz

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009