Trouble selling my 1979 ford 4x4 Sled puller April 20, 2016 04:08AM
video: [youtu.be]
Guys and gals,
I've had this custom chassis puller for sale for months, I think I may have enough started out a little high on price but now I feel it's more than reasonable considering this is a full custom fabricated chassis and completely mocked up. All it really needs is power terrain minus a few odds and ends. Ive had to advertise in almost every state on craigslist, had it on racingjunk, and several postings on this site. I'd love some feedback back on the truck and any ideas to get it sold! Thanks
My cell is 6239868034

Re: Trouble selling my 1979 ford 4x4 Sled puller April 20, 2016 12:29PM
I don't see any reason that you couldn't get scrap value for it. I'd say to price it for $700@and let it ride, you'll get some bites.

Re: Trouble selling my 1979 ford 4x4 Sled puller May 01, 2016 01:13PM
just because its custom built dose not mean its worth a lot of money. its a steel body n the rearends are not big enough to handle any real power. the tires are no good. the wheels are steel. its a $2500 chassis.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009