Revised Outlaw Schedule May 19, 2016 01:52AM
With the Outlaw pulling season starting tomorrow in Beggs, OK this will be the first time our schedule is 4 months long as it ends on September 24th in Brandon, SD. The part that bothers me the most about the schedule is all the miles and crazy hours we travel to these 48 different towns and cities with 62 days of pulling on the 2016 Outlaw “Thunder in the Dirt” Summer Tour. Everyone needs to say a little prayer for all our competitors, tech men, entry clerks, film crew, sleds, announcers and anyone else involved for safe travels this summer. Here is a revised schedule and letter explaining the changes made since the last schedule was sent out. Safe travels and good luck to everyone this summer! Thanks, Doug

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2016 02:50AM by Doug Roberts.
Attachments:
open | download - 2016 Outlaw Hook Schedule.pdf (176 KB)
open | download - 2016 revised Schedule Letter.pdf (170.2 KB)

Re: Revised Outlaw Schedule May 20, 2016 05:38AM
Outlaws have sure put together a nice schedule. Good to see good pulling back at the Missouri State Fair.

Re: Revised Outlaw Schedule May 20, 2016 02:44PM
NTPA and PPL all but gone out here in the Midwest. Outlaws only good pulling left!

Re: Revised Outlaw Schedule May 20, 2016 02:44PM
I agree ppl is running a western series points hook on Sunday it will be a great show then everyone can go to work on Monday

Re: Revised Outlaw Schedule May 20, 2016 03:33PM
I agree that it's great they they have a good show on Sunday. I dont have to take off work to watch the pull. Well done crew at mo state fair.

Re: Revised Outlaw Schedule May 20, 2016 04:00PM
Last time PPL western series put on a Sunday pull at Mo State Fair it was a joke. Same stuff we see all the time and I was one of the about 500 people in the stands that fell for that. Rather take Monday off work and watch something different. Can't believe it took them this long to bring Outlaws back. Might be a reason Iowa, Nebraska and Kansas State Fairs have Outlaws. I heard Sunday was only 3 western classes total in both sessions and same three classes everyone has. Been there, done that, save your money for Monday!

Re: Revised Outlaw Schedule May 21, 2016 04:13PM
Nice dug at least you're constant

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009