Custom Shirts, Tomah and our $500 Winner from Excel! June 27, 2016 10:14AM
I wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who stopped and talked with us at Tomah. We dont usually get to go out that far, but we had a great time.... a very very windy dusty good time! Spinning

For those who were there, or that are connected with me on Facebook, you know we are having our Baker's Dozen Deal now through Friday - for those who didnt know, now you do Grinning

If you are looking for something new, a reorder or just some information, please feel free to reach out via phone, message or email and Im more than happy to help you out.

As for the $500 winner, yes they have been selected and we have attempted to reach out. Once we connect with them and let them know they have won, we will make a public announcement.

Thank you all again for your time - both on here and at the pulls - and for your continued interest in Excel. I truly do feel blessed to get to work with all of you on something that you are so passionate about!

Have a great night!

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Friend us on Facebook - [www.facebook.com]

Follow us on Twitter - [www.twitter.com]

Excel Sportswear is an Officially Licensed Supplier of New Holland, Case, Versatile, FFA, Mack Truck, JLG, Honda and BMW Motorrad Apparel

UPDATE - Tomah $500 Winner from Excel announced! June 29, 2016 12:53AM
I wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who entered to win the $500 gift certificate with us at the pull.

The winner has been selected and notified and we wanted to congratulate Joel D. out of NY! Congratulations Joel!

Although there is only one winner of the gift certificate, all are able to take advantage of the Baker's Dozen Deal through Friday to get free items on any new order placed. This, as always, is in addition to the free art, screen and setup.

Please message or call in if you want to take advantage of that or have any questions.

Thanks again!

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Friend us on Facebook - [www.facebook.com]

Follow us on Twitter - [www.twitter.com]

Excel Sportswear is an Officially Licensed Supplier of New Holland, Case, Versatile, FFA, Mack Truck, JLG, Honda and BMW Motorrad Apparel

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,691, Posts: 229,796, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,956.

Our newest member CBeard