Let's Grow Pulling "live" every Monday night June 27, 2016 08:30AM
Let's Grow Pulling "live" starts tonight and will air every Monday beginning at 7pm Central. Watch at www.beermoneypulling.com or the Beer Money Pulling Team YouTube channel. Confirmed guests for tonight June 27 are John Mears-Pro Pulling League, Andrew Armstead-Pulling Radio Network, Doug Roberts-Outlaw Truck and Tractor Pullers, Todd Domann-Hurricane Allis Pro Stock, Phillip Kelley-Red Blooded Binder Super Farm, Cody Shay-Red Edge Pro Stock, Greg Boyd-Lucas Oil Green Streak, Tom Gallitz-Running in the Red Lim Pro Stock . Please share and watch. Let's Grow Pulling!

Every Monday night I will interview pullers and pulling association staff. Discuss where they were last weekend and what is coming up this coming week for them. If you would like to be on the show, please email me at www.beermoneypulling.com, call or text 608-604-5068 Thanks Jason Schultz

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Re: Let's Grow Pulling "live" every Monday night LIVE NOW June 27, 2016 12:18PM
Let's Grow Pulling "live show" 7pm central till at least 9pm. Awesome line up of guests tonight. We will be talking Outlaws, NTPA, Pro Pulling League, Pro Stock, Super Farm, Modified and more. Watch on your Beer Money Pulling Team YouTube page

Jason Schultz

Watch anytime Let's Grow Pulling "live show" June 28, 2016 08:27AM
Let's Grow Pulling Week of June 27th

Thank you to my guests: ohn Mears-Pro Pulling League, Andrew Armstead-Pulling Radio Network, Doug Roberts-Outlaw Truck and Tractor Pullers, Todd Domann-Hurricane Allis Pro Stock, Phillip Kelley-Red Blooded Binder Super Farm, Cody Shay-Red Edge Pro Stock, Greg Boyd-Lucas Oil Green Streak, Tom Gallitz-Running in the Red Lim Pro Stock, Terry Timmerman-Hot n Nasty 2wd Truck and Gregg Randall-NTPA Please share and watch. Let's Grow Pulling!

Jason Schultz

Re: Watch anytime Let's Grow Pulling "live show" June 28, 2016 02:19PM
Jason,i watched on you-tube,loved it,id like to thank you for the effort you put into promoting the sport.im a gt puller and enjoyed the segment from l-ville with Julian and kenny

Re: Watch anytime Let's Grow Pulling "live show" June 29, 2016 02:20AM
Awesome, glad to hear people are listening to all the shows. Did you listen to my pod cast with Randall Kesselring on GT pulling.

Here is the Link

Jason Schultz

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,756, Posts: 229,913, Members: 3,335.
This forum: Topics: 37,092, Posts: 226,013.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM