Chapel Hill info? July 16, 2016 07:37AM
Thinking about going to chapel hill to watch but it's looks like it's going to be crazy hot was wondering if there was any shade at all I know it doesn't start until 7:00 but will be miserable until the sun goes down I've an 8 year old son who is bound and determined to go but common sense comes first. Coming from Ohio and have room reserved thanks

Re: Chapel Hill info? July 17, 2016 10:32AM
Not a ton you can do about the heat at chapel hill but it's definitely worth the trip. They have a big concession stand tent with plenty of shade plus tons of cold drinks to cool you off. You can also seek shade under the grandstands. I'd go for the reserved tickets so you don't have to worry about saving your seat. Also make sure you get several of the corn dogs when you visit the concession stand best I've ever had.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,961, Members: 3,339.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,044.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009