WTPA mod class July 17, 2016 03:00PM
I was to a WTPA pull a week or so ago they did a great job with an awesome line up of classes. But when it was over I just dint get my fix. They really need to try and get a mod class going. Something like Maybe IL. Maybe do a 5200 lb mod class 1 Hemi with 14.71 and one Allison and maybe twin v8s none blown and maybe one turbine. Maybe if they would start the payout really good they could getter going. I just think WTPA really needs to try something. Thanks

Re: WTPA mod class July 18, 2016 03:04AM
NTPA does have a 6,300lb Modified class intended for State level onely that consists of similar rules; one Hemi with 14.71 blower, one turbine, one industrial engine, one Allison, four naturally aspirated small blocks, etc. It is currently in the books but none of the member states run this class. My guess is due to the paradox of they won't adopt the class until they have the iron and pullers not building said iron when they have no class to pull it in. WTPA is not alone when it comes to a lack of state and regional level iron. WTPA could be a great test bed for the 6,300lb Modified class as long as the organization and the pullers are willing to cooperate.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,630, Posts: 229,694, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520