u.s.a. east / ppl limited pro August 05, 2016 10:34AM
have noticed a big drop in tractor numbers at the pulls in the limited pro class with USA-East. and a increase of tractors with the PPL. any body know why or reason for ????

Re: u.s.a. east / ppl limited pro August 05, 2016 01:12PM
How is the weather in Virginia Jimmy Williams????

Re: u.s.a. east / ppl limited pro August 06, 2016 03:11AM
Weather is fine down here how about you Laine

Re: u.s.a. east / ppl limited pro August 06, 2016 02:15PM
LOL!!! Nope not me. Weathers been hot and dry tho.

Re: u.s.a. east / ppl limited pro August 05, 2016 01:54PM
Everybody's fed up with Ricks bull****

Re: u.s.a. east / ppl limited pro August 11, 2016 05:14PM
He runs a top notch show BUT does not care or take care of the pullers who always pull with the organization. No tractors = poor show and it is showing now .

Re: u.s.a. east / ppl limited pro August 12, 2016 04:11AM
I removed the last three posts because people seemed to forget how to sign their names. Remember the Forum Rules. More specifically the following rule:
You will not speak disparagingly about a business, organization, or individual. If you feel that you need to warn or share an actual experience that may be construed as derogatory or negative by other page users you MUST:
- Post your real name
- Post your contact info: address, phone number, etc...
- Alternately you may email all your info to us, but you may only post your comments after you get our reply email.
I haven't been to one of Rick shows in a few years and I haven't had the chance to talk with him in quite a while but I've seen him do some really classy things to help pullers out. I remember being at an event where there was rain threatening and the forecast said it was about an hour or so away. Rick made the decision to change the class order and pull the two smallest classes first so they would get 2/3 of the show in and the promotor would have to pay the entire purse. He wanted to make sure that everyone went home with some fuel money even if they got rained out. Thankfully the rain held off until the very last tractor hooked and then the skies opened to a torrential downpour but it was a little thing that showed that he cared about every single guy who drove to the show that night.

That said, Rick's job isn't to stroke pullers egos or to scrub their feet, his job is to put on the best show he can. That means doing his best to balance the interest of pullers, promoter, and fans. There are some pullers who get so wrapped up in the sport that they forget about the two other parties involved. Sometimes toes get stepped on and sometimes it's impossible to meet everyone's needs, its times like that when we have to step back and look at the big picture. We may not agree with every decision but that doesn't mean that we pack up our tent and pout about it.

Ohio Puller, I'd be interest to know what you mean when you said he “does not care or take care of the pullers who always pull with the organization”. Again, I'm not a puller so I'm not sure what you mean.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,789, Posts: 229,987, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,102, Posts: 226,064.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009