track scrapers need help August 13, 2016 03:51AM
I have seen many different types of scrapers in the past but the one im thinking of mounts on a skid steer and looks kind of like a gate or grid if you will....do these work well? dose anyone have any pictures?

Re: track scrapers need help August 13, 2016 05:50AM
Kind of like this? This is a land leveler and they work awesome, better than a v-blade in most (but not all) situations.

Re: track scrapers need help August 13, 2016 08:30AM
[danielmfg.com]

Re: track scrapers need help August 15, 2016 02:26AM

Check out our Blue Island Scraper!

[danielmfg.com]

Re: track scrapers need help August 13, 2016 04:17PM
The skid loader mounted level ers work great!
Especially with a good operator.
A pull is NOT the time to train a new person. Been there, done that!
Will re-post when I find web site for one that is used around central/north east Iowa

Re: track scrapers need help August 14, 2016 03:00AM
Ive always thought if budget allows the organization should hire skid loader operator, 2 scrapers and 2 rollers to follow the circuit like the techs. Then the pull promoter should line up specific equipment required . Ive been to a few pulls this year where there was 1 minute of time or more of just plain slow track crew operators. That dont sound like much but 1 minute per tractor with 60 hooks. Take lessons from The Hillsboro Wisconsin track crew 140 something hooks in 6 hrs.or atleast have someone make them practice.

Re: track scrapers need help August 14, 2016 03:21AM
Brandon Bungart builds some nice rakes for skid steers

Re: track scrapers need help August 15, 2016 02:45AM
I'm sorry to be bombarding this thread with stuff that we make, but since we are on the topic of skid steer rakes I might as well show you what we build. Our skid steer rake features bucket hooks and side steps. We also make a skid steer rake with hydraulic wings.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009