Just some dt466 research August 26, 2016 09:54AM
I'm totally new to the diesel thing. I have a few bucks saved and wanna put a truck together. Everyone I know has a Cummins but I want to be different, so I'm looking in to buying an old pickup, probably a Chevy quad cab dually and swapping a 466 in it. I don't want a ton of power, maybe like 450 to 600. Pull some stuff, roll a little coal, etc... That much increase from what I've read so far is relatively easy. I just want to compete/beat my brothers 6.7 and he pretty much just has big pipes and a tuner. I don't plan on this being a 4x4, mostly just a big old dually with a big ass diesel. I guess I'm trying to ask what am I getting myself into. I'm experienced with v8s and tuners. Sorry if this is the millionth time someone like me posted something like this

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,793, Posts: 229,997, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,071.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009