Modified Tractor Rules NTPA August 28, 2016 03:32AM
We are getting close to the deadline to submit proposals for new rules or rule changes with the NTPA. If anyone has a proposal you can send it to me at tfeiss@perfectnorth.com or get it to the NTPA office before the 29th. I'm sending in what I already have tomorrow. Tarry is also on the TWD committee and can submit anything for the TWD if you have a proposal.

On the Mod side we have several things to discuss so I would encourage anyone who has an interest to please attend the Sunday morning meeting after the Endele Pulloff. Anyone can contribute to the discussion but only committee members can vote. I take two votes,one of the committee members and the other of a everyone in attendance so that the full board gets a feel for how everyone in the room felt about the rules being proposed.

Anyone that is interested in the Lt. Unlimited class should attend as the rules are opened back up this year and there are several things being discussed about that class.

Thanks,
Todd Feiss AKA S'no Farmer

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,670, Posts: 229,764, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,940.

Our newest member JD_8520