Outlaws LSS class. August 27, 2016 01:28AM
The Outlaws LSS class and there Unlimited LSS are a joke. It's Doug once again playing with words. The Unlimited LSS is just everyone else's LSS class. And the Outlaws LSS is also everyone else's LSS class. They both have the same motor setups, so how will it ever work? The Outlaws should just run a standard LSS class and push everyone else into the LLSS class. Time for the Outlaws to get a calendar and see that we are in year 2016 ,,, not 1995.

Re: Outlaws LSS class. August 27, 2016 01:48AM
Apparently you have not seen a outlaw pull for a while! They have a good show. Lss are averaging 18 plus. And the unlimited super class has good numbers and hard running equipment. The Iowa state fair had two hundred and twenty five hooks. I think these promoters are getting there money's worth. But what do I know? Whether you like outlaws or not they have the best show west of the Mississippi , unless you like raking hay.

Re: Outlaws LSS class. August 27, 2016 02:07AM
They may have 18 or 90 in the class but only 3 are really LSS and those 3 are gone. Pretend all you want but the rest are old tired LSS from the 80s. If you don't believe me just look at your results page for every show. And the huge screen can't change that.

Re: Outlaws LSS class. August 27, 2016 02:09AM
Not a #'S issue. However having 2 lss classes with the difference being rear end type is kind of redundant.

Re: Outlaws LSS class. August 27, 2016 02:29AM
I built my tractor in like 2011, but if you say its from the 80's, I guess ill take your word for it, I would call and let you see the build pictures, but you werent man enough to post your name. The LSS class is full of a lot of great people, there are a few issues right now, and we respect that people have different points of view, I think the issues can be resolved and it can still be a fun class to pull in, and a fun class for the fans to watch. The alcohol and diesel tractors both pulling at that light weight, puts on a great show when everyone is running right.

Keith Dohrman

Re: Outlaws LSS class. August 27, 2016 02:36AM
See if you were as smart as you think you are , you would sign your name to your post. Two John Deeres in the class have new river side set ups and have had some bugs. My tractor has a mixture of old and new. I have been running mine soft, and every pass I give it a little more. Here's a idea for you , if you don't like the lss or the outlaws don't watch. I sure there will be a local hay raking class you can watch. This topic gets beat black and blue on here , pretty simple the outlaws must be doing something right.

Re: Outlaws LSS class. August 27, 2016 06:58AM
Boy those PPL guys sure must like to rake hay pretty fast. Better try harder if your going to slam associations.

Re: Outlaws LSS class. August 27, 2016 07:27AM
Josh Harrington
See if you were as smart as you think you are , you would sign your name to your post. Two John Deeres in the class have new river side set ups and have had some bugs. My tractor has a mixture of old and new. I have been running mine soft, and every pass I give it a little more. Here's a idea for you , if you don't like the lss or the outlaws don't watch. I sure there will be a local hay raking class you can watch. This topic gets beat black and blue on here , pretty simple the outlaws must be doing something right.

And you just beat it more black and blue!

Re: Outlaws LSS class. August 27, 2016 07:54AM
First off I am a huge fan of the Light Super Stock class. It's a drivers class. I like the mix between diesel and alcohol tractors. I like the color range. I have close friends that pull in it. I am glad outlaws has the class.

Re: Outlaws LSS class. August 28, 2016 03:17AM
2nd of all, Anyone that has been around the afore mentioned pulling association shouldn't be surprised. This type of thing has been going on for years!! Why would you crap in your own nest. I guess ask Mr. Roberts. 3rd of all, LOL some of the posters in this thread are just a hoot. Look out for those cat microwavers or fourwheeler dragging mensa members. They know the "score"

Re: Outlaws LSS class. A little history. August 28, 2016 07:11AM
Outlaws didn't name these classes first then add the tractors.

The lss class was always there and guys came along that wanted component chassis. They voted and were not allowed. So those competitors made a class that at first any cube component could pull as long as it was 6200 lbs.

The class then morphed into a traditional 504 class that we are normally used to. This was the original intent when they started the class and why it had so much support.
But here we are and the class names are still lss and ulss. But it's just a name and the promoters know what they are booking with each class. There isn't anything funny going on its just what the members voted to do to get a component light class that everyone wants to see.

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

www.truck-specialties.com

Schaeffer Oil Representative

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2016 07:12AM by AV.

Re: Outlaws LSS class. August 28, 2016 02:42PM
And at that time two or so were 500 ci

Outlaw LSS Class August 31, 2016 02:30AM
This is the first part of a letter going out to Outlaw LSS Competitors, tech and board members. This part just shows how important the LSS class is to OTTPA and this class will be around for years to come. I just wanted the rest of the pulling world to see how well this class is working for Outlaws and why our promoters are wanting this class. I am proud of this class and were it has come in the last few years. This part and the rest of this letter will go out next week. Thanks, Doug
Attachments:
open | download - LSS Class.pdf (91.7 KB)

Read Doug's Statement August 31, 2016 05:29AM
Nice statement here from Doug explaining things on the LSS class...

Re: Read Doug's Statement August 31, 2016 08:06AM
agree with ^^^^^

Re: Outlaw LSS Class August 31, 2016 11:20AM
Not sure I understand fully. Did you cancel Lss remainder of hooks ? Are Ulmers suspended ?

Re: The Letter September 01, 2016 01:12AM
Nothing was ever said about cheating. Sounds to me like doug is addressing a possible safety issue big difference there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2016 06:06AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: what has been decided? September 01, 2016 02:06AM
Trying find out if anyone actually knows what has been decided on by the OUTLAWS? We have been debating this long enough. Can someone please tell us, if they have been kicked out? At this point I don't know of any other solution to ending this thread other than hearing what the final ruling is. This has gone on way too long without a clear cut verdict. We either need another Outlaw contiversary to talk about or it's time to put this one to bed and move on.. If they do get kicked out, based on points it would appear the LSS champion COULD end up being 2 Much Fun! Kind of a fitting name for this past thread. I am basing that on Chuck not getting fixed in time for the finals pull in South Dakota.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2016 06:07AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: what has been decided? September 01, 2016 04:26AM
Final ruling will be made by OTTPA board and will be shared with ottpa lss class and members, as i said earlier this will not get decided on pulloff,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2016 06:07AM by Jake Morgan.

Re:The Letter September 01, 2016 05:39AM
After reading the letter Doug posted it seems that the issue is reasonably clear with several examples and exhibits in the letter pointed out by Doug. The engine rules for the class are not reasonable for the chassis they are allowed to put them in. It would seem logical that Outlaws would follow suit with this class as in say the prostock class by implementing horsepower limiting rules designed to reduce breakage and increase the safety of the competitors, crowd and personnel.

Re: Re:The Letter September 01, 2016 06:00AM
Cast rear ends and transmissions designed for 50-100 horsepower don't work well with 2500-3000 horsepower in front of them.....

Re: Re:The Letter September 01, 2016 06:52AM
......and this is especially true when you make it a light weight class and have people shaving and grinding the crap out of castings!!!!! This trend will continue until some joker kills themelves and ruins it for everyone.

Re: what has been decided? September 01, 2016 10:16AM
Kurt you tell everybody to stay off pulloff and then Doug posts on it. WHAT?????

Re: what has been decided? September 02, 2016 02:04AM
Cornfused, he said the decision will not be made on pull off, what part of that means he doesn't want to keep people informed on pull off of the decision?

Re: what has been decided? September 02, 2016 06:45AM
No what it means is the board will make a decision and then if anyone he wants to put that on pull off they can but until then you're just gonna have to wait

Re: what has been decided? September 02, 2016 07:24AM
How would the decision be made on pulloff? . does everyone get a vote?

Re: what has been decided? September 02, 2016 08:20AM
Confused change your name to stupid it fits better

Re: what has been decided? September 02, 2016 09:33AM
Spinning

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,671, Posts: 229,766, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,941.

Our newest member Jason