ATTEN: All 85LLP Tractors pull this sat Sept 24 September 20, 2016 01:05AM
We are having our first ever 85 LLP class. This pull is in it 12 year trying to add something different.
We will be paying 10 places, at least $800 for first.
Rules will follow PPL guidelines, outlaw tractors WILL be allow to run
Will be ppl, outlaw, and Excalibur fuel and water. All tractors are welcome, hope to see some from other states.
Will be x-factor sled. Pull starts at 6:30. If you have any questions or are thinking about coming, please contact me so I can save parking for semi's.
We hope to make this class an annual event maybe with bigger classes added next year.
This is also a tribute pull to one we lost this summer, Sam Easterly.
Thank you Morgan's for this great site. Alan Letterman (417-689-2829)
Marshfield, Missouri is the 100 mile marker on Interstate-44

Re: ATTEN: All 85LLP Tractors, and other tractors and trucks pull this sat Sept 24 September 24, 2016 02:45AM
If you have a 85 LLP, 9500 Pro Field tractors,
Pro Street, Pro Stock, or Diesel truck come to Marshfield
Tonight. Added money in all classes. 85s have $3000 prize money.

Re: ATTEN: All 85LLP Tractors pull this sat Sept 24 September 24, 2016 06:21PM
Thanks Alan for trying to get some tractors at Marshfield. But maybe it's time Kevin get's a new association to come in. I think mid mo would be a good association. Beause they have a good group of tractors and half the truck pullers from Marshfield pull with mid mo. I think that would give the crowd a good mix of tractors and trucks.
+they have your class too. And maybe that would help get the local tractor pullers to come back to Marshfield. That's just my 2 cent. Thanks gain for trying to get some tractors

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009