Tractor Pulling on TV October 01, 2016 03:46AM
I caught the Outlaw Pullers on Velocity this morning. I was wondering what other pulling is on this fall? I don't get Rural TV so NTPA is out of the question, but what about Battle Of Bluegrass? Is that back on TV anywhere? I have really enjoyed watching their program the last couple of years. Helps this pulling fan make it through the long off season!

Re: Tractor Pulling on TV October 01, 2016 05:50AM
Bluegrass has a new series called “Hooked On Dirt.” It's on a channel called REV’N TV on Mondays at 7:30pm and 10:30pm EST and on Thursdays at 6:30pm EST.
As far as I know, you can only watch it online here unless you're in a certain market.
Tom keeps talking about how it's the "first and only reality television show centered around truck and tractor pulling" so I don't know how much actual pulling it will have.

If you want just strictly pulling from some of their events, be sure to check out my YouTube channel: Let's Go Pulling
I've covered Falmouth, Harrodsburg, Woodbury, Osgood, Elizabethtown, Independence, Scottsburg, Franklin, Vevay, and Lebanon.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Tractor Pulling on TV October 01, 2016 06:57AM
Cool. Thanks John. I'll be sure to check both of those things out.

Re: Tractor Pulling on TV October 01, 2016 04:00PM
Gotta recommend Lucas Oil Racing TV also. 6 years of pulling action on-demand, plus a ton of other motorsports content. Watch it on your tv with a supporting device (I use a ROKU), or on any mobile device. If you like gearhead stuff of all kinds I also recommend Motor Trend On Demand.

Lots of good video out there on youtube also, John's is pretty good for a feller from Uptown...Spinning

Lucas Oil Racing TV link

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Tractor Pulling on TV October 02, 2016 09:28AM
Outlaws will be on velocity channel 9 AM Eastern time or 8 AM central time every Saturday morning for the next 13 weeks, with all of the classes at Rockvalley and all of the classes at Wisner Nebraska

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,718, Posts: 229,835, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,968.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro