Information and Photos Needed on the "Big Foot" Modified Pulling Tractor November 15, 2016 02:16AM
2,161 miles

3 motel rooms

Just over 200 gallons of diesel fuel

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!

OK, so this is the information I've found out up until now on the "Big Foot" modified pulling tractor I bought out of Crosbyton Texas. The tractor was built by two John Deere mechanics from the Crosbyton Texas area in about 1978. One of the mechanics/builder/owner was Larry Stewart, the other was Don Hines. I found out that Don Hines was the one who passed away, but Larry is still around, but hard to pin down. The tractor was pulled well into the mid 1980's, then parked, possibly due to an engine failure. Reed Snodgrass from Crosbyton bought it approximately 8+ years ago with intentions of restoring it. Then he sold it to his son Rance a few years ago, and that's who I bought the tractor from. I had a conversation with Reed Snodgrass the other night. He is still unable to find any of the original photos of the tractor. Reed knew about some photos, but they were destroyed in a house fire about 6 months ago. Hopefully putting this information out there might help me find some early photos of the tractor. There has to be someone out there that took photos of the tractor back in the day when it was still on the track. I really need some early photos of the tractor so I can restore it as close as possible to it's original appearance. I appreciate any help in advance, Charlie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2016 05:09AM by One Sick Puppy.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,804, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,958.

Our newest member CBeard