nfms lim pros November 25, 2016 02:00PM
What limited pros got picked for Nfms heard the letters went out.

Re: nfms lim pros November 25, 2016 10:08PM
Well spent and remedy are the only two I know of as of right now

Re: nfms lim pros November 26, 2016 12:59AM
I heard Leon hellebusch got in. "No Mercy" from Missouri

Re: nfms lim pros November 26, 2016 06:57AM
Well someone has to be in last place so I suppose thats why they let an outlaw tractor in.

Re: nfms lim pros November 26, 2016 10:58AM
Time will tell but the 2016 Outlaw Champion ran pretty good all year. If he slaps on a bigger charger will be right there with them. Otherwise he can just pull all summer for a higher purse and less high dollar parts than the rest of the 4.1 across the country. With this $3.50 corn Outlaws has got it figured out.

Re: nfms lim pros November 26, 2016 12:25PM
So the outlaws need to run a bigger charger so they can compete?

Re: nfms lim pros November 26, 2016 01:02PM
I have seen one late this year try and yes he was way behind. Nothing against the outlaw tractors at all, they just have a different setup

Re: nfms lim pros November 26, 2016 02:23PM
I really hate the Outlaw bashing, because no puller is making money doing this, you aren't ripping on the Outlaws, you are ripping on the pullers who spend their own money to put on a show. We do this because we love to pull, we love the fans, the competition and the fellow pullers. Yes,I personally hate the rule differences in the clubs. I would love to attend a Rock Valley, Wisner or the IA State Fair. However,I respect what the Outlaws have done in their part of the pulling world, numbers don't lie. The Outlaws have a strong fan base, strong numbers in pulling classes and pay well. BUT WHY DON'T THEY GET THE RESPECT FROM some of you? Part of it is you can't compare apples to apples and that drives us crazy, because until we can seriously line everyone up from every association at the end of the year and have a pull. Just like many of you I want to see the TOP 5 PPL Pro Stocks/TOP 5 NTPA Pro Stock/TOP 5 Outlaw Pro Stocks, but I want them to be equal same rules and that is why NFMS is great, it is a sample of all the major pulling organizations competing against one another. What other pulls have this potential?

Yes, the Outlaws with their own "rules" they put the target on their back for some of you but every 4.1 Outlaw puller that applied for NFMS knew if they got accepted and wanted to compete they would need to make some changes for the Farm Show.

I think rules should be nationwide,and for the most part NTPA/PPL have this right, I even think Super Farm is closer than it has ever been between the 2 associations. We the pullers bring the iron, and put on the show. Associations provide rules, safety, insurance, points races and organization.

An Outlaw 4.1 has 13 mm pump vs a 16 mm pump and a box charger instead of "the latest greatest as everyone likes to say." Save $10 grand is my estimate, so the $3.50 corn isn't helping anyone that farms period.

95% of pullers build vehicles to pull in their area. I pull Badger State because that is where I live. BSTP is part of PPL which also has a Silver Series/Western Series where we can get out every now and then and pull against pullers that we normally don't pull against back home.

I am honored to be invited to NFMS. This is a dream come true for me and I have been a pulling fan for 35 years and seen the drivers on the track, and said someday I want to be there. Please respect the pullers, you don't have to like them, just give them respect.

4.1 Lim Pro's that I have heard are invited: I heard 65 tractors applied and they accepted 15.
Well Spent
Big One
No Mercy
Special Edition
Remedy
Horseshoes and Hand Grenades.

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2016 02:39PM by Jason Schultz.

Re: nfms lim pros November 26, 2016 02:50PM
Gopher and Tennessee Red. Got in

Re: nfms lim pros November 27, 2016 11:04AM
Everyone who reads Pulloff should read Jason's comment. That is how you are supposed to be in the world off pulling. Darin

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,649, Posts: 229,718, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,068, Posts: 225,907.

Our newest member JD_8520