How many pulls did you attend this year? November 25, 2016 09:26AM
I was over on a dirt late model forum earlier this year and below users posts they would keep a race count and tracks they had been to...so that got me thinking about counting how many pulls I go to and where I go...so I kept track this year. I was just wondering how many pulls other people on here attended this year and what your favorite pulls of the year were? For me, I would have to go with Wellington's NTPA Grand National Friday Night Spectacular at the Lorain County Fair and The National Tactor Pulling Championship at Bowling Green as my favorites but other great pulls I went this year were The Enderle Pulloff in Urbana Ohio, The NTPA winternationals in Cloverdale, The Full Pull Productions pull in Brookville PA(not the fair pull), The OSTPA pull at the Medina County Fair, and The Night of Mayhem make-a-wish pull at the Columbiana County Fairgrounds. I always enjoy the NFMS pull too. I don't think that I will make anymore pulls this year so my count for the year ended up at 39 days of pulling...44 sessions overall.

Re: How many pulls did you attend this year? November 25, 2016 12:24PM
51 around southern Wisconsin keep a log every year in notebook everything from antique to badger state tractor pullers, pro pulling league, to populate, to tristatepullers,to fantasy truck pullers to many local count fair pulls with antique,farm semis trucks to different clubs and volunteer at most on the track whoever needed scales,lineups,hook,unhook, some brush pull flagging, packer tracker,pulloff,help gate entrance,exit to road for sending, parking, security assistant, help get grounds ready if food stand, garbage cans haul water for track whatever where ever, I live for tractor/ truck pulling on outdoor tracks and farm toys in the off season steam and gas shows plow days selling farm toys and related memorabilia and retired dealership trinkets. Love to be around a tractor and all the great people involved in the sport.

Re: How many pulls did you attend this year? November 25, 2016 12:28PM
Also looking for anyone who can help am suffering a life altering terminal black smoke blowing disease -- no known cure only 1 remedy to go to more tractor pulls and suffering real bad since outdoor season has finished until next may!!!

Re: How many pulls did you attend this year? November 27, 2016 09:00AM
I was somewhere in the 35-40 pulls this season. I should keep a notebook record of everything I go to, might be fun to look at, at the end of the year.

Not sure how many I'll go to next year. Probably just as many or more..lol

---

Re: How many pulls did you attend this year? December 04, 2016 11:59AM
first year in a while where i didnt get to any pulls. business was good really good and i just never had any free time. i really hope to make a day at one of the winter pulls if i can get away.

Re: How many pulls did you attend this year? December 04, 2016 01:55PM
18 that I pulled at and that would have been 22 had 4 not have been rained out. And one of those that was rained out, we were there when the sky unloaded. 1 I went to as a spectator. So I guess I guess my total would be 19.5.

Re: How many pulls did you attend this year? December 04, 2016 04:41PM
24 and tried to give all I had to each one. Would like to do more, but life has to happen. There's things I won't sacrifice to be at a show. When I can be there, I savor it. I can't promise more in 2017, but I can do better.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,625, Posts: 229,687, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,899.

Our newest member JD_8520