a must watch for the fan of pulling...loud and proud December 20, 2016 04:53PM
just finished watching the "loud and proud" show with carl downs on youtube.its a hour long show,filmed in a garage/shop environment,the sound and picture is great too.some very good history on the andy buhr/frankenstock lss Illinois state team.personally I loved the mechanical aspect of how the tractor build was done,very easy to understand and follow along,id highly recommemd it to any age/caliber of fan.thanks carl for a job well done....

Re: a must watch for the fan of pulling...loud and proud December 21, 2016 12:55AM
Thank you for the kind words. We don't have a set schedule of show releases but I currently have two more interviews recorded that need editing and four more interviews scheduled for the near future. Feel free to go to the Loud and Proud with Carl Downs FB page and suggest any state level pullers in different classes that you think would make some good content for current and future fans.

Re: a must watch for the fan of pulling...loud and proud December 21, 2016 04:09AM
Good job Carl--and Andy too. You two hit the nail on the head as to what I'd like to see in a video series. Thanks for sharing.

P.S. Carl and Andy the pink elephant is at a place called "Tiny Town" outside of Guthrie, Kentucky on the KY-TN state line....

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009