Guy Nelson: Southwest Pullers December 20, 2016 06:07AM
Does anyone know what southwest's club schedule will be for farmstock tractors? They had a few pulls for this class this year, but not many. I would like to see them have more with this class as they always run a very nice and quick show, with good tracks and sled. I wanted to make it to their rules meeting a last week, but was too busy. They always had a nice sized class for farmstock as well, somewhere around 12-16 tractors. Their 2.3" turbo, 12mph limit is perfect for this class and really attracts a lot of good running tractors, as well as keeping the horsepower numbers down.

Re: Guy Nelson: Southwest Pullers December 29, 2016 04:07PM
Thanks for asking. We will be running that class at a few shows this year again. If you have more questions just give me a call.

Thanks, Guy
608-632-3178

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,699, Posts: 229,799, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,951.

Our newest member CBeard