Metering Valve January 11, 2017 09:10AM
Just building a Throttle body and looking at Enderle Metering Valves. They offer Gas , Alcohol, and Nitro Spools.

I am assuming alcohol. Just wanting to verify. For a llss on Alcohol.

Re: Metering Valve January 12, 2017 01:20AM
Robert, I'd give the experts a call before you just choose a barrel valve and go with it. The ramp design in the spool of the metering valve in width and depth is critical for proper fuel curve, whether you engine is N/A, supercharged or turbocharged. It'd not like, "one type fits all". I've run both N/A and blown injected engines over the years. Most of the manufacturers and aftermarket sales are good people to work with and very knowledgeable. I personally have dealt with Kinsler Fuel Injection of Troy Michigan over the years. For me, two reasons. One, they're reasonably close to me, and two, they came well recommended. A friend of mine swears by Alky Digger in Nashville Tennessee. You could also go as I said right to the manufacturer. No matter who you go with, get their advice on your particular application. Just my two cents worth.

Re: Metering Valve January 12, 2017 01:25AM
Thank you Mod Puller. I am not sure is there a phone number for Enderle? I will look into Kinsler as they have been suggested as well.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009