The New Silver Bullet February 14, 2017 07:19AM
Honored to share the new look of the Lustik Families Silver Bullet! Take a look at just how beautiful this tractor is.

Bullet

Miles Krieger

My Blog:
Miles Beyond 300
[www.facebook.com]
milesbeyond300@gmail

Re: The New Silver Bullet February 14, 2017 01:59PM
It looks good but it would have been awesome to do the retro back to 2-185 or 2255 Oliver where the 3208 CAT started

Re: The New Silver Bullet February 14, 2017 02:30PM
I love the chrome. It takes me back to Rich Lustik's Super Steeler days when I was a kid. The polished sheetmetal on that Allis D-21 was impressive. He would come to New York every once in awhile and that tractor was one of the cleanest and classiest tractors of it's day. The Lustik's preparation and commitment to professionalism has been a true credit to the sport. I'm looking forward to seeing the tractor tomorrow.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: The New Silver Bullet February 15, 2017 04:21AM
I'm with Nathan too,it looks great,but I always thought a 2-180 or 2255 would be better......

Re: The New Silver Bullet February 15, 2017 05:05AM
Looks great. But we need more pictures. One of the whole tractor would be great

Re: The New Silver Bullet February 15, 2017 06:19AM
Go to 'The Official Fan Page Of The Silver Bullet / Facebook' for a few more pictures.

Re: The New Silver Bullet February 15, 2017 12:08PM
Silver Bullet

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM