The poll tells alot February 22, 2017 03:06AM
I have been watching the poll about the farm show and it seems like the 4.1 was a real hit. also the light supers but it looksa like the diesel trucks are not very exciting to many people. I like the class but indoors they are not very good and they really slow the pull down a lot.

Re: The poll tells alot February 22, 2017 04:13AM
I agree with ya watcher. The 4.1s really did put on a nice show, shocked to see how much they are beating the Pro Stocks. The diesel trucks do put on a good show outside, but unfortunately in my opinion they are very clumsy and hard to handle indoors. Which really slows down the show. But never the less even with the tube issue in the finals, overall the pulls were all really good and can't wait to see what they have in store for the 50th!

Re: The poll tells alot February 22, 2017 04:29AM
Maybe they should replace the trucks with Light Pros

Re: The poll tells alot February 22, 2017 04:55AM
Next year's pull go out in the hallway during any truck class and see how many people are out there then check it during any tractor class and you will see that when the trucks run the hallway is packed and when the tractors run not so many, just saying

Re: The poll tells alot February 22, 2017 04:47AM
maybe there are some pulling fans that like a bit of variety. not everyone at a pull is a farmer that likes to see 60 tractors hook that look identical, and pull within a foot of each other. personally i would not attend a pull that featured only tractors. good way to limit your fan base would be to get rid of the pick ups

Re: The poll tells alot February 22, 2017 05:09AM
I did say it was my opinion. I think the mini rods would be a great addition to the show. If the crew could figure out a way to handle the diesel trucks better and keep the show moving it would really benefit them and I'd be all for them.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,695, Posts: 229,802, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,958.

Our newest member CBeard