Keystone was great March 12, 2017 06:10AM
Got to Keystone Sat. day and finals. Was a great show. Loved the reserved seating as we didn't have any wait time to get into the night finals like we did a few years ago. Nice to have 2 food stands and tables in the pit area. Great job Keystone and pullers. Thanks !

Keystone March 12, 2017 03:39PM
Wow no chatter about keystone was it a big flop? Seems like big show like that would have some people talking?

Re: Keystone March 12, 2017 06:03PM
Maybe everything went smoothly enough this year that the keyboard pullers can't find anything to rag about? I personally enjoyed every minute of it, my hats off to the Keystone committee, great job!

Re: Keystone March 13, 2017 12:12AM
We made it for Saturday and Saturday finals. Went smooth all day and night. Having the reserved seats was great. No waiting in a long - long line with people jumping line. Walked right in for the night finals. Adding the second food court in the pits with tables was great too. No glitches when we were there. Great pull and great time ! Thanks to ALL involved !

Re: Keystone March 13, 2017 03:58AM
Great job by the Keystone crew and staff at the farm show complex, I am sure it was tough with the weather being the way it was this weekend but we had a blast as usual. Thank you very much for not running an endless line of tractors and putting all the trucks at the end like usual, it was nice to be able to come watch the pickups pull Friday night and not have to be there until 2 am. We did bail before the North vs South finals Saturday but were excited to the see the Semi's and diesel pickups come out early in the night. All in all it's a very impressive operation to watch and was run very smoothly this weekend!

Re: Keystone was great March 14, 2017 01:40AM
My father and I drove down for Friday and Saturday (Well most of Saturday, we left at about 10pm to drive home). I honestly think it was one of the better years down in Harrisburg. Friday evening was run extremely well and ended at a very very reasonable 11:13 PM. Saturday afternoon ended at about 3:30 PM which was perfect because it gave us plenty of time to run out and grab a bite to eat. One of my biggest complaints with most indoor pulls is that they run way, way, way too long and instead of being a fun event they become war of attrition as fans slowly walk out until just a few fans and weary photography remain to the bitter end. Thankfully the 2 2/3 sessions we saw at Keystone went extremely well. We had a great time and got to catch up with some great people.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,633, Posts: 229,697, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520