Is there another hot farm club in ny now for real? March 15, 2017 01:21AM
I was wondering if there really is another hot farm club in ny being formed. What are the rules . Are there still alot of brush pulls in western and central ny to hook in.? Thanks

Re: Is there another hot farm club in ny now for real? March 15, 2017 08:56AM
There will be if they can get it off the ground and running. I can't remember all the details but I think they are planning a 360CI class, a 466 class at 10,000 lbs and a 614CI class. I don't remember the weights of the 360 and 614 classes. They have a fb page that is members only. Mike Petrie is the guy setting it up.

Re: Is there another hot farm club in ny now for real? March 16, 2017 12:06AM
There is a novel idea, start another club in NY. What happened to WNY Pro Farm and Outlaws (pretty original name, huh) ?? Is this a case of can't beat um start your own club?

Re: Is there another hot farm club in ny now for real? March 16, 2017 02:29AM
Wny pro farm is Now Wny pro pulling series still alive and better than ever with new management. Heard LLSS has several new tractors for this season,and is once again hosting the national travel series at Little Valley and Langford this season. Look them up on the web at wnypropullingseries.com and check out the facebook page that is updated weekly with new pictures.

Re: Is there another hot farm club in ny now for real? March 16, 2017 01:10AM
Yes Its very legit and it is up off the ground and we are running. We have a lot of interest in the new club and everyone is excited! Out here East of Syracuse there are no tractor pulling clubs besides NYTPA unless you go 4 hours north to ATPA. So we formed a more central club the NYHFPS. Our goal is to bring everyone together from West East North and South to put on a great show. Look us up or give anyone of us a call we would be happy to talk to anyone. We have a great group of guys that get along great can't wait to kick off this 2017 season!

My number is 3155275204 id be glad to help with any concerns
Cody

Re: Is there another hot farm club in ny now for real? March 17, 2017 08:54AM
Can you post the class rules and tentative schedule?

Re: Is there another hot farm club in ny now for real? March 27, 2017 09:26AM
Just checking to see if there are any published rules and a tentative schedule?

Re: Is there another hot farm club in ny now for real? March 17, 2017 12:09PM
Well once again Mike Petrie is starting something new this is the third club he has been involved in so we will he where it goes he left the wny pro pullers and started in the outlaws then he pissed all them guys off so he went and started this new club good luck to him but it will be a matter of time before he pisses them off and moves on

Re: Is there another hot farm club in ny now for real? March 18, 2017 08:51AM
Mike was on with Ray Tylutki on Talkin' LIVE Pullin'

Here it is : [youtu.be] Talkin Live Pulling - Guest Host Mike Petrie

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009