Cant get ahold of Paulson Performance???? April 06, 2017 11:05PM
Has anyone else had issues getting in contact with Paulson Performance? I bought a set of disc brakes back in January, he replied almost instantly then. But once he got my money he seems to be one of these guys that disappears and can't put a product out. Pretty poor service IMO considering he said he has been shipping them for over a month now and I seem lucky to get an email back.
Wondering other peoples experience's with the place.

Re: Cant get ahold of Paulson Performance???? April 06, 2017 11:44PM
I,ve done business there with no problems in the past.

Re: Cant get ahold of Paulson Performance???? April 07, 2017 02:09AM
I,ve done business there with no problems in the past also.

Re: Cant get ahold of Paulson Performance???? April 07, 2017 01:17PM
I had the same problem with some stuff I ordered from him. I used facebook messenger and saw he was reading what I sent him. Called several times. After persistent calling and messages I finally got ahold of him. I told him to ship or refund. He gave me a tracking number next day. I think he is a one man show but he is pretty bad at getting stuff out when he says.

Re: Cant get ahold of Paulson Performance???? April 08, 2017 05:00AM
I have had good luck with Nick. Never any issues

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,796, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member CBeard