Plumbing p pump April 30, 2017 12:19PM
Have a hot farm with p pump that is currently using electric pump supply fuel to both outside ports on pump. Pressure is controlled with an external sprayer valve. There is no return line plumbed to pump. Also the return for injectors is plumbed into an over flow jug. Tractor was just purchased and this is how it is set up. I have a mechanical pump that mounts on front of injection pump. Previous pump I had gotten from Kennys had a pressure regulator screw right on pump itself. This one does not. This pump also came with a ck valve.
How should this be plumbed correctly with external pressure gauge and all return lines? Can't seem to find a diagram or even a thread to help out. All ideas appreciated. TIA

Re: Plumbing p pump April 30, 2017 02:28PM
A p pump should have no more 50 psi I would put return in so fuel in pump don't get too hot hope this helps

Re: Plumbing p pump May 01, 2017 01:37AM
Yep, running pressure at 50. Just not sure how Tom plumb pump correctly with ck valves and such. There has gotta be diagrams somewhere. Anyone?

Re: Plumbing p pump May 01, 2017 02:20AM
[www.fvpdiesel.com]

Hope it will help you.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,723, Posts: 229,851, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,976.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro