From the Desk of the Godfather May 06, 2017 04:49AM
"PREPARATION FOR ANOTHER SEASON"
Ok 2017 is upon us, I know many are still thrashing to get back together, and/or get crops planted, and with a side note, please all farmers be safe as you finish up this season.
But some state level pulls and Memorial and/or Benefit pulls have been going on. But as I write this in my area all pulls as far as I know have been cancelled.
As Pullers are preparing for, or awaiting the first Pull they get to go compete at and have the first of many Pulling family reunions over the summer. And also prove there winter upgrades are a success of not.
While here at Pulling Radio Network we have been slowly overhauling and upgrading to be able to bring you the fans more news and more LIVE STREAM when possible. Hope our upgrades and changes keep our fans happy and help to draw in more and even new fans to the sport.
We have put great pride into being an outlet that tries our hardest to work with all others in media. And we will continue to do that as much as we can. But growth has put us in a position to where we have to focus on our goal of putting out the best news that we possibly can.
This past year we have had our ups and downs, but we still come out on top with percentage based listeners and followers. We didn't know at one point around Mid January if we were financially going to keep going after 2017. But our great Sponsors stepped up in April and definitely set us up for the 2017 season and beyond.
But that put us into a different mind set of what we need to start doing for our advertisers and Sponsors. And looking into all the Social Media Outlets to better our service to each of them. It means so much to us for each of our sponsors and what they do for us.
We have added shows and taketh them away. You know it seems maybe you only need to get so big. When you don't look at this as trying to make money, you can't dedicate any one to making sure everyone one does there part perfect. No we are not perfect and we make mistakes daily, and probably always will. We are amateurs trying to do a professional job.
I feel we have done just that over the past 3 years. And in just 2 weeks we will be going into my 3rd Scott County FFA Alumni Truck and Tractor Pull. With the Tailgate Radio Show on Wednesday May 17th at 6PM Eastern Time. Has given us a chance to give back to an organization that gave to us so much back when we were in school.
We have made new friends over this past season that no one can ever take away the memories we have made over the past 3 years. And sure hope we all meet many more over this next season.
As long as our fans stand behind us and our sponsors and advertisers do the same, we will be right around every corner you come to.
#DHD #DirtyHookerDiesel #DieselFreak #VulcanProducts #PolarAir #HighRevTechnologies #DeesPerformance #UpstateSafetySupply #AllmarkSales
#PullCast
#FullPullwithAdamandRay
#KentuckyPullingNews
#BehindtheHauler
#ThrowbackThursdaywiththeGodFather
#Sidetracked
#Redlined
#LiveALittle
#ItsAboutMen

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for
The Pulling Radio Network

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,628, Posts: 229,690, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,899.

Our newest member JD_8520