Video: National Tractor Pulling Legends at the Hansel Sullivan Memorial Pull 2017 May 03, 2017 01:57AM
Click here

Jesse Post
JP Pulling Productions

JP
 FacebookJP Youtube

Video: Light Limited Super Stocks at the Hansel Sullivan Memorial Pull 2017 May 03, 2017 01:58AM
Click here

Jesse Post
JP Pulling Productions

JP
 FacebookJP Youtube

Re: Video: National Tractor Pulling Legends at the Hansel Sullivan Memorial Pull 2017 May 05, 2017 09:46AM
Great videos Jesse

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for
The Pulling Radio Network

Re: Video: National Tractor Pulling Legends at the Hansel Sullivan Memorial Pull 2017 May 07, 2017 11:39AM
LLSS CLASS ???'s

1) Little looking yellow tractor. Is that to represent a M-M? Hood does not appear to represent any particular brand in my opinion. Should at least put a brand nameplate or emblem on there.

2) Did the driver of the IH 56 series become unconscious for a bit? If so, is he alright now?

3) Was the winner the new style looking black tractor? Which represents what brand? Black is a camoflouge color - hard to recognize a vehicle.

4) I missed seeing the Case diesel. Did it sell? If so, where did it go?

5) Which of these tractors likely will participate regularly on the LLSS Northern Series this summer?

6) Was this class at this pull sanctioned? By who? They adopt the new LLSS national rules? If so, was this class pulling under those rules?

7) Jesse, your dad does a good job. But be nice to see distance listed with each hook. Then at end, a top five chart listing: Driver / tractor name & make / distance and leave that posted plenty long enough to digest the info. That would be very helpful as I do not recognize any of these tractors.

Thank you in advance for your kind responses.

Re: Video: National Tractor Pulling Legends at the Hansel Sullivan Memorial Pull 2017 May 07, 2017 12:41PM
1) Ole Yeller, IH 656/666(?) campaigned by Jason Coomer.

2) I dont think Kenny Powell, driver of the Cut Loose 1206 was unconscious, but certainly knocked around good. Hope you're feeling better Kenny, great family and great running tractors.

3) Cancervive New Holland, Mark Filiatreau. One of the sharpest tractors out IMO...

4) dunno...

5) Participation in Northern Series is up to the pullers and their schedules. I hope to see as many as possible out this season with the enhanced payouts that are now available.

6) non sanctioned but class full of tractors that run BOB and/or KTPA...

7)......

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Video: National Tractor Pulling Legends at the Hansel Sullivan Memorial Pull 2017 May 07, 2017 01:13PM
The winner was the girl driving Double Dealing OLIVER MOLINE the JD was 2nd and don't no were the black tractor you thought won was just some were down in the pack

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,785, Posts: 229,971, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,049.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009