Pulling Record Keeping Software?? April 12, 2017 03:25AM
Is there any software out there for keeping records during a pull? Say for registration, results, points, member lists, driver info, etc? Looking for something easy to use, and will keep things consistent all year long no matter who is doing registration/results/etc.

I found Pull Tracker, which would work, but doesn't appear to have been updated in awhile.

What do other clubs use? PPL? NTPA? Outlaw?

I suppose I could create an Excel file to essentially do this, but I don't trust my excel skills that well..

Thanks in advance.

---

Re: Pulling Record Keeping Software?? April 12, 2017 05:47AM
While not a completed product, I am currently developing a system that is being designed to look after registrations, results, scheduling, points, driver/owner/vehicle profiles and photo management. In the right environment, results could be added as the puller leaves the track to update a website in real time.

Re: Pulling Record Keeping Software?? April 12, 2017 06:08AM
Keep us posted!

---

Re: Pulling Record Keeping Software?? June 21, 2017 03:36AM
So I'm at the stage where I'm working out how points are calculated. I understand this is going to be different on an organization-by-organization basis, but I was hoping to get a few ideas on how other areas are calculating their points. This will help to determine what information to gather in order to calculate points for a variety of organizations.

For example, we offer the following, based on the number of points-eligible pullers registered, only:
2 points for showing/registering
2 points for hooking to the sled
1 point per inverse standings placement (of points eligible pullers only)

i.e., in a field of of 8 pullers:
- 8th place receives 5 pts (2 + 2+ 1)
- 7th place receives 4 pts (2 + 2 + 2)
...and so on

The exception being pullers who are DQ'd, only receive the show points, and the next person would receive 7th place points
If a puller is not points eligible, they are omitted from the points calculations, but appear on the class results.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009