light pros at Tomah June 21, 2017 04:23AM
How many will be there. Any ideas? hopes it a good turn out and showing

Re: light pros at Tomah June 21, 2017 05:03AM
My guess would be 25-30. The class has picked up steam in Wisconsin recently and the regional pulls have had some good numbers. Could be higher than that depending on the amount of Ohio tractors that make the trip. I'm pumped for this class, hopefully get a little color besides red and green. Cope's new Massey could be tough, couple local guys could surprise too. Should be a good show.

Re: light pros at Tomah June 21, 2017 07:59AM
This is my new favorite class!!!

May get crucified for saying this, but I like them more than the big pro stocks!

Really takes a good driver to get these tractors to hook up! These light tractors can be a handful on a power track too!

Hope there is 30+. They will put on one heck of a good show!Beer

Re: light pros at Tomah June 21, 2017 09:47AM
18-20 is the best number i can give you. a lot of region 2 light pros turned down coming because of Tomah being just a 1 hook show and they have a region 2 pull friday night and saturday night and that's understandable to me. As of now there will probably be 5-6 region 2 tractors and 12-15 wisconsin/minnesota tractors. It should still make for an awesome showing!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,717, Posts: 229,825, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,961.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro