Butterfield mn pull July 03, 2017 08:30AM
Made the drive over to visit a couple friends of mine from Fairmont for the fourth and decided to go to the Butterfield tractor pull. Was wondering what the issue was when they got into the big tractors and semis? No one in the open class went over 240 ft. The track looked alright and was plenty long. I've never seen or heard of that sled before but it really didn't put on a good show. I wouldn't bring my tractor there if that is all they let you do. Feel bad for the guys who paid to pull and get shut down. I know the one guy wasn't even 200 ft.

Re: Butterfield mn pull July 05, 2017 04:16PM
That sled and operator are known for that. Very seldom they allow a good pull. Also tends to favor certain pullers...
Too bad. Nice track and venue.

Re: Butterfield mn pull July 07, 2017 05:30AM
It looked like a nice setup they had with the seating, pits and track to bad the sled will eventually ruin the pull. Why do towns book that sled if its known for putting on such a poor show? Cheap? only sled available?

Hopefully than can turn things around there hate seeing pulls suffer to do shitty sled.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009