Root canal without numbing or watch plumbers nightmare? July 20, 2017 01:33PM
Its a legit question! Theres a 3 minute limit isnt there to be at the line and rolling!?

Re: Root canal without numbing or watch plumbers nightmare? July 20, 2017 03:18PM
Welcome to brushpull diesel truck class

Re: Root canal without numbing or watch plumbers nightmare? July 20, 2017 10:05PM
No. Turbines may not travel under main power. They must be started after being hooked to the sled.

Re: Root canal without numbing or watch plumbers nightmare? July 20, 2017 11:15PM
I just watched a whole class of turbines last night and I'm fairly certain he was the only one that waited to start it after he was hooked to the sled. I know for a fact at least three were running and backed to the sled under their own power. In the defense plumbers nightmare last night was the fastest I've ever seen him come to the line and made a good pass, however I agree if they started the 3 minute clock he wouldn't make very many pulls.

Re: Root canal without numbing or watch plumbers nightmare? July 20, 2017 11:44PM
And usually he gives us a flying show worth watching. Much better than most other turbines and certainly much better than many of his automotive supercharged competitors.

Re: Root canal without numbing or watch plumbers nightmare? July 21, 2017 01:53AM
some people forget what your watching. pullers that build there own machines are engineers , technicians, and etc. its easy to sit in the stands and slam someone for something dumb an pity like it takes too long. remember how hard these guys work to put on a show for you to watch before you talk trash. Don Deane is a stand up guy who is awesome at anything he does. GO PLUMBERS NIGHTMARE

Re: Root canal without numbing or watch plumbers nightmare? July 21, 2017 08:43AM
I would watch 10 plumbers nightmare to the high dollar driver only then someone else can fix it, wash it, fuel it take it from the track to the trailer and load it. Don is a 1 man show, does all his own work and is a pleasure to watch! Very friendly guy, usually his wife travels with him. He is the chief cook and bottle washer--a do it all guy, and a dying breed. We need more Don Deans! Keep at it Don. Pulling will loose a legend the day you quit. Hope you have many years left.

Re: Root canal without numbing or watch plumbers nightmare? July 21, 2017 12:49PM
I seen him in gaffney sc several years ago and he put on a great show. I would ten times rather see something a man built himself than some turn key ride that he just bought. It takes a smart man to build something like that.

Re: Root canal without numbing or watch plumbers nightmare? July 21, 2017 12:53PM
I guess they have a curfew and have to be home, so the they want the pullers to hurry up.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,800, Posts: 230,010, Members: 3,341.
This forum: Topics: 37,106, Posts: 226,080.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009