Alcohol or diesel? July 28, 2017 02:09AM
I'm wanting to build or buy a llss tractor eventually. I'm wondering what's y'all's opinions are on alcohol and diesel advantages and disadvantages. I know the alcohols have kind of taken over is the llss class. I'm gone build a ih tractor. If I choose alcohol what size motor do I need and where can I find all the parts to build one for everything

Re: Alcohol or diesel? July 28, 2017 02:24AM
I really feel like it all depends on where you live honestly Kentucky it's a mix up but up in Missouri it's all diesel and Wisconsin is mixed!

Re: Alcohol or diesel? July 28, 2017 03:16AM
Diesel is really nice . I like it alot but the maintainence is defineately less on Alcohol. Can make the same power easier.

Re: Alcohol or diesel? July 28, 2017 01:09PM
For a IH dt360 or 360 or the destroked 400 series 5.9 Cummins 361or the 3OO series German engines ,Theres your engine picks or the better ones theres no books or shop manuals or parts books to tell you what you need and how to make it work 370 and 470 is the cubic inch limit go to MSTPA OR MTTPA since you live in Tenn.Ive had 3 llss tractors and helped with others if I had the money diesel would be my pick but with the price of the fuel system and Turbo you better have a big wallet and a lot of help with ether one

Re: Alcohol or diesel? July 28, 2017 01:14PM
How do I know what I need to buy for it to build it. I know alcohol is seems to be the top tractors in midsouth where I'd oull

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,924, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,020.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM