Thank-you August 16, 2017 12:55PM
I would like to thank all the different groups and individuals that post tractor pull videos on YouTube. I don't know if the groups like Lets Go Pulling or JP Pulling Productions are paid for their time, but I'm quiet sure individuals like Richard Pruitt, ekauf, and many others are not. Anyway, Thank You all, I would not be able to follow the sport like I'm able to without your videos. Thank You also to NTPA for your live streaming also. I love the sport and live many miles away from the pulling area.

Re: Thank-you August 16, 2017 01:22PM
I don't think theres ever enough Thanks given to any of those guys for posting all those videos Putting all that time, work, and effort into the TV quality videos they put on Utube That's the best promotion this sport gets

Re: Thank-you August 16, 2017 03:00PM
Agreed. It's nice of those people to put their time and energy into it. Check out Mr. Jo also, he posts most of the big European pulls.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,806, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,960.

Our newest member CBeard