Greenwich, NY this weekend August 25, 2017 01:25AM
This weekend don't miss an awesome truck and tractor pull in Greenwich, NY at the Washington County Fair. Chuck Miglianti flew me out to spend the weekend at this event last year, he invited me again this year, but I can't attend. Please share this video from last year and pack the stands again this year. Anyone need a home loan? Jason Schultz at Guaranteed Rate - NMLS #1547048

[www.facebook.com]

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Re: Greenwich, NY this weekend August 25, 2017 05:25AM
Two tracks again??
will they have water in the afternoon?

Re: Greenwich, NY this weekend August 25, 2017 12:37PM
i would be more worried about the number of tractors with the problems with the dss vs. alky tractors and the fact that esp has a pull also. no evermans among others in super farm also. last yr. esp was all done with there pulls. next fri. would be a better show at schatacoke. no pulls foe esp.jmo might not need two tracks. also starting at noon.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,678, Posts: 229,780, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason